Monday, November 3, 2008

I got my package!!

I received my package from Rachel this weekend. It was amazing. I had so much fun opening it. Because I am crazy, this is the first thing that caught my eye...


That is sooo awesome. I love it. I got so many great things, don't be mad if I forget some. I got a Munny, a project bag with two gorgeous skeins of yarn, Spicy Chai, chocolate covered pretzels, treats for my dog, a silcone flower ring to cook eggs in, a fan, pencils, a package of my own plastic silverware, and a little chicken guy. I know you said he was your favorite, but I have never heard of him. I will have to do some research...


Thanks so much Pseudobunny. It's amazing.

1 comment:

pseudobunny said...

Glad you liked it! The chicken thing was just funny is all. That store is deadly! Dollar stores from Japan are eviiiil. Hee hee!