Saturday, November 15, 2008

Contest Winners!!


Sorry, it has been a little delayed... But the contest winner is Life Junkie with the pattern sent to her by KnitKat! There are two skeins of Regia sock yarn for both of you - the brown is silk color and the blue is crazy color... You two decide who gets what, e-mail me and I will send your prize packs out...

Thank you everyone for playing!! There were a lot of great songs and really interesting patterns.

It looks like most packages have been received - if you don't have your package, aren't sure its in the mail and haven't heard from your pal, please let me know. We have had a few angels step into this exchange already... If we need more, I would like to know soon! Also, if you have received your package - please post it. I will follow up on this more next week.

Thanks for playing!
Sunne

1 comment:

Life Junkie said...

YAY! We won!!! Thank you Sunne! KnitKat and I can't decide which yarn we like best so you can surprise us. Thanks for putting this whole PRGE thing together. It's been a blast!