Monday, November 3, 2008

Contest Answer

My partner Life Junkie sent me the link to Pulse Warmers and as demented as it may be, when I think of pulse warmers it makes me think of suicide (not for me personally so please no hotline phone numbers).  Anyway, I tried and tried to think of something else besides that when I would look at them but there it was.  The first song that popped into my head for these chunky wristbands was by one of my favorite punk bands:

The Distillers "Drain the Blood"  it is a cool song.  Sorry for the horrible analogy and if it offended anyone.  

**side note my final package is going out to Ellie tomorrow**

Great time, everyone!!
~Dawn

2 comments:

Life Junkie said...

OMG! That's the first thought that came to my mind too! We are SO on the same wavelength!

DAWN said...

Get out!! that is crazy! well, glad I didn't disappoint.